Saturday, June 21, 2008

How To Make Potato-mochi

I made a potato-mochi yesterday.
I will tell you how to make it because it is delicious and I want you to eat it!

First, peel three potato and boil it.
Then, put it into a bowl and use a fork to mash them up very well.
After that, add three tablespoons of starch.
Add salt and pepper to taste.
Mix these ingredients well.
Circle and put some cheese into them.
Finally, brown them in a flying pan and enjoy eating!!

It is very easy to make it, isn't it?
It is nice that some cheese melt in mochi.
Please make it someday:)

5 comments:

yuima-ru said...

Sounds good.
I want to try it ;-)

☆lollipop☆ said...

thank you for your comment!

wow! it looks so delicious~!!
thank you for your recipe!!
i will try!

if i try it, i will post a blog and
pictuer of it.;)

pink little unicorn mari said...

hi! its my first time to comment on your blog! anyway, this potetomochi things sooooooooooo yammy! and also, how to me is simple so i think i must try it!!

mari

Anonymous said...

"It is very easy to make it, isn't it?"

I think it's very hard to me.

But this time I want to have a

try..

難しいことです

Caleb said...

Good. Lollipop tried it! Check her blog!