
Helen Harris, played by Kate Hudson, works at a model agency in New York as a competent agent and enjoys her single life. One day, her sister's couple die because of a traffic accident and Helen takes care of her sister's children, Audrey who is 15 years old, Henry who is 10 years old and Sarah who is 5 years old. She is confused first, but she is active about the compatibility of work with child raising. However, her new life with Audrey, Henry and Sarah meets with a setback...
It is a romantic comedy and very heart-warming movie. The plot is very good, especialy ending and Kate Hudson does nice act. I liked her pretty actions more and more after I watched this movie. Moreover, the soundtrack is appropriate for the mood. I like the soundtrack that Helen walking the street in New York best.
No comments:
Post a Comment