I'll tell you a movie that I want to see, "Mr. & Mrs. Smith".
John and Jane Smith are a normal married couple, living a normal life in a normal suburb, working normal jobs...well, if you can call secretly being assassins "normal". But neither Jane nor John knows about their spouse's secret, until they are surprised to find each other as targets! But on their quest to kill each other, they learn a lot more about each other than they ever did in six years of marriage.
Blad Pitt plays John and Angelina Jolie plays Jane, and this movie set off thier associate. Besides, I like Angelina Jolie. She first became personally aware of worldwide humanitarian crises while filming Tomb Raider in poverty-stricken and widely mined Cambodia. She eventually turned to UNHCR for more information on international trouble spots. In the following months she agreed to visit different refugee camps around the world to learn more about the situation and the conditions in these areas.
And she visited Pakistani camps containing Afghan refugees with Blad Pitt in 2005.
Moreover, Jolie adopted Maddox who was born in Cambodia and lived in a local orphanage in Battambang. In 2005, she adopted a six-month-old girl from Ethiopia, Zahara. I was impressed by her activities.
I hope that this movie shows you a true love between Angelina and Blat, and you will enjoy and exciting because it's a little action movie. But it's not only an action movie! Indeed, ...?!
If you want to know the continuance, plese check this movie!
Thank you for reading.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment