I took a golf class in this semester and we had a last class last week.Mr. Yoshihara hold a Nagashi-Somen party!
He prepared a real bamboo and delicious Somen.
It was a first time to do that, so I was very exciting:)
Futhermore, I was a good at scooping up Somen♪
He prepared a real bamboo and delicious Somen.
It was a first time to do that, so I was very exciting:)
Futhermore, I was a good at scooping up Somen♪

After that, he begun to cut a water melon!
He said "It was an expensive, so it will be sweat!"
Actually, it was soooooo sweat and it was a first time to eat it this summer.
I could not play golf very well, but I really enjoyed it!!
You want to eat Nagashi-Somen and a water melon, don't you?
Please eat it and feel summer!!
No comments:
Post a Comment