Wednesday, July 23, 2008

"The Foreign Duck, The Native Duck and God in a Coin Locker"

I watched "The Foreign Duck, The Native Duck and God in a Coin Locker" with DVD in my home.
It was ranked 8th in Tsutaya and I was interested in it because Eita played on it.

It is the sad, refreshing youth mystery that filmized a novel of popular mystery writer, Kotaro Isaka.
A young man, Shiina who moved to Sendai for a university admission.
The young man who is a mystery ass a little called Kawasaki of the neighbor calls out to you when I clear it up while humming "Blowin' in the Wind" of Bob Dylan.
And I approach Shiina with a strange plan. It was a thing to attack the bookstore to present Koujien in Bhutanese foreign student of the withdrawal to live in the same apartment….



At first, I watched it with boring. However, the end was wonderful and surprising.
It was a just refreshing youth movie.
Moreover, it had a special trick, so you would have to watch it carefully.
If you have a time, why don't you watch "The Foreign Duck, The Native Duck and God in a Coin Locker"?

No comments: